Tuesday, November 03, 2009



A little post more on the materialistic side
(just because they're pretty and nice to look at)


Talking to vainpot (LOL see what that spells!) today totally made me feel like browsing through lookbook and going shopping.

No more taxi rides to school, no more splurges on food or random items! Top on the list is an itouch, grey jeans, flats, vans sneakers for school, a nice blazer (if I can find one), nice dresses and tshirts.



Sad to say, I keep making long shopping lists each year but only end up buying a few due to many reasons.

Firstly, the stuff I like ALWAYS run out of sizes.
Secondly, I will never fail to spend everything on food and only be left with some pathetic amount for shopping whenever I go out D:
In other words, broke. HAHAH.



Well, not like I'd wear all these now but they still look good:
All stolen from Lookbook


(perhaps my favourite look)

Singapore shouldn't be hot all year round! Its fun to see them drape layer of clothing, scarves and accessories around themselves. Plus boots and a nice trench coat.



I like this quite a fair bit!


and this too!




Something casual



Actually, I wouldn't mind wearing most of 'em!!
Just that some don't suit me at all, I think.




Hey I wasn't wrong when I told my friends guys get the nicer stuff sometimes!



and is it just me, or is he just very cute?!
& I like what he's wearing.

http://adelinerapon.blogspot.com





I know who he reminds me of!! Jean-Baptiste Maunier who acted in Les Choristes.
Yes?! no?!



Okay time for PW I'm editing the slides!

No comments: